FOR EVERY CHILD IN DANGER
On Oct the 20th…
…I will host a dinner in my home. I am part of the UNICEF campaign FOR EVERY CHILD IN DANGER, and so I decided to serve beautiful dinner including starters, main menu and desert. I can accommodate 6 people at my flat. If you are interested to join us, please contact me and make a reservation. The dinner price per person is £35 but 25% of the cost, will be donated to the UNICEF.
- Creamed corn with lemon and prawns in chilli sauce
- Meat samosas and veg samosas with chutney
- Greek salad
- Chicken soup with wonton dumplings
- Slow cooked lamb shoulder serve with rice and green salad
- Spicy grilled chicken thighs serve with egg noodles and broccoli
- Vegetable curry
- Blueberry and strawberry cakes
- Red and white wine will be served all evening
- Feel free to bring any other alcohol you prefer to drink during the evening.